XLM Stellar's marketcap passes Litecoin

CaptainD

Administrator
Staff member
Stellar's move this week has been nothing short of incredible. It's not only manage to crack the top 10 this week, but today passed DASH, IOTA, Litecoin and NEM to land in the #6 spot. How long before it passes Cardano?

top-10-1-3-17.png

Stellar's move this week has been nothing short of incredible. It's not only manage to crack the top 10 this week, but today passed DASH, IOTA, Litecoin and NEM to land in the #6 spot. How long before it passes Cardano?

View attachment 19
It could be, but the question isn't so much of stellar's promise but as to what coin will be replaced in the top 5. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple seem fairly nailed on, EOS seems to be going strong and if they deliver will likely challenge Ethereum for no 2 spot. The most obvious candidate is bitcoin cash but it still seems to have a lot of support in the market.

stellar is the 3rd coin in that i most trust at this moment, it is one of my favourite ones and i think that you can easily make a huge profit from it, we all know that it is the next ripple.
In fact, ripple dev's are stellar dev's too.
The stellar will affect the ripple in the first 5 digits of the spectrum. because I think the competition of similar coins in the first place will not be good for each other.