XRP Ripple (XRP) Talk

That's a big order! I heard there was a $900,000,000 buy order on the ledger for Ripple this past week.
antastic assessment and I agree, "ideologues" is a good way to put it. I love what BTC could potentially do for the world and I'm ultra-bullish on that aspect of it, but in the end I try not to be emotionally attached to it and hence why I'm also in XRP.

Coinbase doesn't want to miss out on all those fees they can charge for people buying Ripple. I think it will jump in price when it is supported by Coinbase base because it will be easier to buy for most people.
Ripple's place is not in the clouds. It's somewhere in the moon. I might try to hold mine until next year depending on improvements and adoptions.

Anyone adding Ripple now the it's pulled back from it's recent highs?
Xrp will be a best payment method in near future. There are many people to know and own it and They are spending more money to buy it while it's on downtrend. if many banks join this project and use xrp coins as online payment I think that Xrp will be under 1$ therefore we should take a good chance to hold more cheap xrp coins in wallet .

I've never owned any and don't plan to buy any now. I think once Bitcoin goes on a run from here I'm going to trim back a lot of my holdings.
Nice riding this little wild pony! Lets see if the ride continues.. XRP is alive and some people are liking it!

I'm still up enough on Ripple that I wouldn't be averaging down. I've been tempted to buy lately, but I might just stay where I'm at and see what happens.
Of course there is that prick that wants to sell all those coins at 3160 and as such there is probably more pricks around the corner...

Forty Seven Japanese Banks Move Towards Commercial Phase Using Ripple"
"Bank of England" "Santander and Reisebank"
"National Bank of Abu Dhabi: First Middle East Bank to Use Ripple for Cross-Border Payments"

According to them, so many banks in but none of them made a move to actually purchase the currency they will be exchanging. All we see is a pump after the hype and consquent dump afterwards.