XRP Ripple (XRP) Talk

CaptainD

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Ripple Forum Cryptonauts!

I got into Ripple a couple of weeks ago after reading some news about Amex testing the technology. (American Express, Santander team up with Ripple for cross-border payments via blockchain via CNBC). My first buys were around $0.77-$0.90 and I'll continue to dollar cost average over the next few months.

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
I have some friends really into this but I haven't been able to convince myself to pull the trigger.

CaptainD

Administrator
Staff member
Huge buy order this morning! I'm wondering how much more room this coin can run with the current size of the market cap?

ripple-buy-12-28.png

CaptainD

Administrator
Staff member
Ripple just surpassed Ethereum for the #2 Crypto market cap!

coin-price-122817.png

Congrats to all the holders at there.. Time to sell?

The first day of Bitcoin Cash trading on Coinbase was weird. Hopefully, Coinbase is building in technology to handle this kind of fraud as they become exposed.

CaptainD

Administrator
Staff member
Another Coinbase rumor via Logan Kugler on twitter:

Further news on $XRP/Coinbase rumor: Just heard from someone who was at Coinbase's Xmas party that talk about XRP getting added was top of discussion among employees. Seems it's real, folks. Coinbase is going to make a ton from the amount of everyday people rushing to buy.

Coinbase doesn't want to miss out on all those fees they can charge for people buying Ripple. I think it will jump in price when it is supported by Coinbase base because it will be easier to buy for most people.

I'm still up enough on Ripple that I wouldn't be averaging down. I've been tempted to buy lately, but I might just stay where I'm at and see what happens.